So I read this long page with all these ‘life lessons’ of things people have learned…and these are the ones I felt I have experienced.
I’ve learned that…
- No matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
- It takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
- You can do something in an instant that will give you a heartache for life.
- No matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides.
- You should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
- Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
- No matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- Just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
- We don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
- Love is not for me to keep, but to pass on to the next person I see.
- There are people who love you dearly but just don’t know how to show it.
- Even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
- Every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love that human touch – holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
- Each day we should make at least one person smile.
- I still have a lot to learn……